Ginger Snap Crafts: monday's mom {canvas review & family wall update}

monday's mom {canvas review & family wall update}

Our family had pictures taken this summer.
{Seriously, it was the most stressful thing ever, but so glad we did it!} :)
I've been working on deciding which pictures to get printed, finding frames
& getting everything together for the family wall I've been planning on forever.
So, imagine my surprise when I received an email from the folks at Easy Canvas Prints
asking me if I would like to review one of their stretched canvas prints!
Of course, I said YES!  I'd love to!  Unfortunately, I had already ordered my family wall prints,
but I quickly decided to order a print for my girl's room! 


Easy Canvas Prints has a wonderful website- very user friendly. 
It was so fast & easy to download my picture.
You can check out their website here.
I had my picture downloaded & ordered in under 15 minutes.
Shipping was fast.
The canvas was well protected & arrived in perfect condition. :)


One of the things I loved about this canvas was
that it came with the hanger already attached.
I've ordered from other print places before
& there wouldn't be a hanger or it wouldn't be attached for you.
Love that it comes ready to hang.  {Nice...now I've just got to hang it!} :)


I have ordered canvases before so I wanted to compare the two.
The family picture in the back was done by another company.
If you look close & compare these two pictures you can tell that the
Easy Canvas Print has a much sharper & crisper image.


The only concern I had was the price.
If I had paid full price for this
11 inch by 11 inch canvas
it would of been around $50.
{But don't worry I've got BIG news!}
Easy Canvas Prints is having a HUGE sale right now.
{35% off all products plus free shipping},
BUT If you {like} them on facebook you'll get
50% off all products plus free shipping. {Wow!}
Offer expires August 29, 2011. So hurry. :)

UPDATE:
For the Facebook discount,
you will see a link in the left sidebar of their facebook page
under their profile picture that says "50% off plus free shipping."
Click there to claim the discount!


Now for my {family wall} update...I have all of my pictures ready to go!
{I've got them all lined up on the mantel right now & a few other places, too!}
So, hopefully by the end of the week I'll have it done!  So excited!
{I'll post pictures soon. I hope!} :)

Happy Monday, everyone! :)
 
Disclosure: I was offered a free 8x10 stretched canvas print by Easy Canvas Print.  {I did pay a little extra for a slightly larger print.}  All of the opinions in the post are 100% mine. Thanks!