Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {simple messages}

take a look at you {simple messages}

Take a look at just some of the fun link ups
we had at last week's {wow me} wednesday link up party.
{This week I went with the theme of simple messages.}
Take a minute to check out each of these fabulous blogs
& find out the story behind the craft. :)
{Thank you so much for linking up last week.}

{Kid's Yearly Photo Cards}
from I Can't Stop Crafting



{Pallet Board Art}
from Sweet Serendipity

Photobucket

{Good Moms Have...}
from Simply Designing


from Gardners to Bergers


from A Creative Princess
{I wonder where I got the title for my post..hmmm. ;)}


from A Grace Full Life


from Balancing the Dream

If you were featured please feel free to grab a button.
Ginger Snaps

 
 Remember there is still time to link up to this week's party!
{Just click the link at the top of the page or scroll down! :)}