Ginger Snap Crafts: back to school {link party}

back to school {link party}

Welcome to my
 
Back to School
LINK PARTY!
 
{This party will last all September long!}
 
So, feel free to link up as many projects & ideas as you’d like…old or new.
The only rule is that they must fall under the category of back to school.
Teacher appreciation gifts, organization tips, after school treats,
school lunch ideas {Please! I need help on this one!},
home schooling helps, preschool tricks & tips, how to make homework fun,
sending kids to college {I don’t want to think about that one yet!},
dorm room decorating…anything related to going back to school.
Each Monday this month I’ll be featuring some of YOUR back to school ideas!
 
Today I’m featuring some of my favorite back to school ideas
from some of my recent {wow me} wednesday parties.
FYI: {wow me} wednesday will go on as usual each week…
so save your other fabulous projects & creations for that! 
{Can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on!}
 
Now check out these fabulous back to school ideas!
 
from I Should Be Mopping the Floors
 
 
from Giggles Galore
 
 
from The 36th Avenue
 
 
from Crissy's Craft
 
 
Now it’s YOUR turn to go back to school!
 
FYI:  Links are in random order so that each person will have a chance to first on the list.
 
{Let’s get this party started!}
 
P7090066