Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Summer Projects

8 Summer Projects

Good morning! July is almost half way over! Summer is one of my favorite times of the year, and what I love best is tackling all those fun outdoor summer projects. Wahoo! It’s been a busy DIY summer over here with more time at home, and I’m so glad I have all my helpers at home right now, too. haha! My oldest son & his wife get here tomorrow. Annnnnd I’ve already warned them that we are going to put them to work. ;) Today I’d love to feature 8 Summer Projects that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. I love how bright & colorful all of these are! This week’s party will start tonight at 7 pm central. Be sure to stop by then & check it out. Buuuuut in the meantime check out this fun, summery feature post. Enjoy! :)

DIY Outdoor Planters @ Not Just a Housewife

Utensil Solar Windchime @ Chas Crazy Creations

How to Make a Cinder Block Bench @ Chas Crazy Creations

Easy Outdoor Cushions @ Creatively Beth

Painted Summer Cactus Sign @ Décor Craft Design

Outdoor Planter Umbrella Stand @ At Home with Ashley

DIY Concrete Fountain @ Not Just a Housewife

Mason Jar Centerpiece

Enjoy these other fun summer inspired projects. Click the link below the picture. :)

6 Summer Projects

13 Pretty Projects

Have a great Tuesday! See you back here tonight for {wow me} wednesday! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.