Ginger Snap Crafts: 12 Cool Treats

12 Cool Treats

Good morning! Summertime is my favorite, and I love a cool treat. That’s why I am excited to be featuring these 12 Cool Treats that would be perfect to eat or sip on the front porch after a busy day in the sun. I hope you enjoy them, too! :) All of these tasty recipes were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party will start at 7 pm central tonight. I’d love to see you there if you’re a blogger, and feature you, too! Buuuuuut in the meantime check out this refreshing feature post! Enjoy! :)

Lemon Lime Water @ Walking on Sunshine

Pineapple Watermelon Cooler @ She Saved

No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits @ Walking on Sunshine

Keto Cheesecake Fluff @ Keto Basic AF

Triple Berry Icebox Cake Recipe @ Easy Desserts to Make

Dole Whip Recipe @ The Everyday Mouse

Real Fruit Popsicles @ Organized Island

Mini Cheesecakes with Fresh Berries @ Walking on Sunshine

Blueberry Lemonade Ice Pops @ Flour on My Face

Butter Pecan Root Beer Floats

No Churn S'more Ice Cream

Vanilla Blueberry Breakfast Pops

Enjoy these other yummy summer treats. Click the link below the picture for more. :)

15 Frozen Treats

11 Frozen Treats

10 Cool Treats

Please pin this post for later. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.