Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Spring Projects

8 Spring Projects

Good morning! How are you? The weather here has been amazing the last few days. We had forgotten how warm 70° feels like. It’s been nice to get outside and work in the yard & in the garden. To celebrate warmer weather & all things spring I thought it would be fun to feature 8 Spring Projects that were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. This week’s party is still going on so feel free to swing by. :) If you are a blogger, I’d love to see what you are up to. You can do all of that right here. Buuuut first check out this very springy feature post. Enjoy! :)

DIY Pinecone Bird Feeder @ Satsuma Designs

Egg Shell Candles @ My French Twist

DIY Stone Planter @ Anderson & Grant

Seed Starting 101 @ It’s My Sustainable Life

Ombre Tulip Wreath @ The Happy Housie

Simple Garden Bench

DIY Bird Feeder

Chalkboard Garden Pots

Enjoy these other fun spring inspired round ups! Click the link below to see even more. :)

10 Spring Projects

9 Spring Ideas

15 Projects Perfect for Spring

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

This weekend is a special weekend for my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
We are having our semi-annual General Conference.
I look forward to hearing from the speakers, especially from our prophet, Pres. Russell M. Nelson.
The world needs words of peace, comfort & hope more than ever.
I’d love for you to join in from the your own home. There are a few ways to do this.
You can see how right here. I’d love to have you there! :) #HearHim

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.