Ginger Snap Crafts: 5 Smoothie Recipes

5 Smoothie Recipes

Hello! Good morning! It’s my favorite day of the week. Yay! I get to feature some of your amazing ideas! :) I *think* it’s summer! ha! It’s been so cool & rainy at our house that it’s hard to tell! ;) Buuuut I decided to move along anyways….hopefully the weather will follow along soon….and feature 5 Smoothie Recipes that were linked up to the last few {wow me} wednesday parties. You’ll want to pin this post for this summer! If you haven’t checked out this week’s party make sure you do! If you are a blogger, I’d love to see YOUR ideas! You can do all of that right here. Buuuut first check out this fun feature post. Enjoy! :)

Antioxidant Berry Smoothie @ Simply Blended

Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie @ Organized Island

Strawberry Mango Smoothie @ Crystal & Co.

Blueberry Velvet Cheesecake Smoothie @ Crystal & Co.

Green Peach Mango Smoothie @ Simply Blended

10 Cool Drinks

10 Refreshing Drinks

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum