Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Patriotic Treats

10 Patriotic Treats

Good morning! :) Eek! My favorite holiday is next week. I just love the 4th of July. The food, fireworks, family & summertime…..you just can’t do any better than that. ;) Today I am excited to be featuring 10 Patriotic Treats that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. Remember this week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & check out the fabulous link ups. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your ideas. I want to feature YOU, too! You can do that here. Buuuuut first check out this very red, white & blue feature post. Enjoy! :)

4th of July Pretzel Bark @ Busy Being Jennifer

Patriotic Brownies @ She Saved

4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels @ Home Cooking Memories

Patriotic Mini Meltaway Butter Cookies @ Tinsel Box

Firecracker Pretzel Rods @ 3 Boys & a Dog

Patriotic Mousse Parfait @ Mommy Evolution

Patriotic Bundt Cake @ She Saved

M&M Blondies @ Rae’s Books & Recipes

4th of July Cupcakes @ Bird’s Party

4th of July Smoothie @ Crystal & Co

Easy 4th of July Ice Cream Bars

Enjoy these other 4th of July posts. Click the link below the picture for more. :)

10 Ideas for the 4th

6 Red, White & Blue Ideas

13 Red, White & Blue Ideas

14 Patriotic Ideas

Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum