Ginger Snap Crafts: Why You Need a Cricut EasyPress 2

Why You Need a Cricut EasyPress 2

This post is brought to you by Cricut.

Good morning! How was your weekend? Amazing, I hope! :) Has this year flown by for anyone else? I’m having a hard time believing that November is already here! So crazy! Soon Christmas will be here! Eek! Have you thought about what YOU want for Christmas yet? I know crafting goodies are always on the top of my list. Annnnnnd if you haven’t added a Cricut EasyPress 2 to your craft room, you totally should add it to your list! Let me tell you why! :)

Why you need a Cricut EasyPress 2

easypress 2

easypress2

With the EasyPress 2, you will get professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less every.single.time. Cricut EasyPress 2 delivers fast and foolproof results that really stick, wash after wash after wash. Annnnd now the EasyPress 2 comes in 3 sizes. So fun! From the small petite machine to the large machine for those big projects, you are sure to find the perfect one for your iron-on needs! For reference, the original Cricut EasyPress only came in the 9” x 9” size. The EasyPress 2 comes in that size as well, and it also comes in a smaller & larger size. You can check them all out at the following links.

6” x 7”: Find it here. Perfect for baby onesies, bibs, napkins, baby shoes.

9” x 9”: Find it here. Perfect for t-shirts, medium size totes, table runners.

12” x 10”: Find it here. Perfect for large totes, pillows, banners, blankets.

easypress 2 large

All three sizes have an advanced heat plate design. The heating surface is ceramic-coated and two unique heating elements to create edge-to-edge heat for flawless heat transfer. Before I got my EasyPress I had so many problems using iron on. It would either take forever to adhere or come off as soon as I washed it. I was so frustrated and avoided using iron-on most of the time. Now all of that has changed! I love iron-on & use it all the time! It’s amazing! You can see some of my iron-on projects here.

easypress 2 3

Using the Cricut EasyPress 2 is incredibly simple. I love the Interactive Quick Reference Guide! Enter the material & type of iron-on & then enter the time and temperature on your EasyPress 2, and press go – that’s it!

cricut easy press

The EasyPress 2 heats up to 400°F. Annnnnd it heats up super fast….no waiting around!

easypress 2 7

The EasyPress 2 is safe and easy to use. Each EasyPress 2 comes with it’s own insulated safety base that keeps the heat plate safe and protected. The EasyPress 2 also has an auto shutoff feature that turns it off after 10 minutes of inactivity. I love that! I don’t have to worry if I left my EasyPress on when I leave the house. ;)

easypress21

It’s lightweight, portable, easy to store & compatible with most major brands of heat-transfer and iron-on vinyl of all types from glitter to pattern to smooth. The EasyPress 2 doesn’t have a large footprint like a standard heat press. You are sure to find the perfect spot for one in your craft room. :)

easypress 2 2

You can make baby onesies, t-shirts, library bags, shopping totes, canvas shoes, blankets & more. You can even try it on wood like I did right here!

easypress2 4

The EasyPress 2 is perfect complement to your Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2 machine or really any cutting machine. Do you own a Silhouette? Awesome! Then make sure you add an EasyPress 2 to the mix & see what more you can do! Design and cut your own iron-on images, then adhere them perfectly to your surface. It’s as easy as that. :)

easypress 2 5

You can purchase your EasyPress2 machine here.
Annnnd right now you can use the code FREENOV to get free shipping! :)

EP2-stack

Annnnd don’t forget to grab a coordinating EasyPress2 Mat! :)

mats-4

Let me know what you think about the new EasyPress 2 in the comments below. :)

easypress2

What would YOU create? :)

Why you need a Cricut EasyPress 2

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

Yum