Ginger Snap Crafts: Removing the Background on an Imported Image in Cricut Design Space

Removing the Background on an Imported Image in Cricut Design Space

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut . The opinions and text are all mine. #cricutmade #cricut

Hello there! Just popping in really quick to let you know that I’m over on the Cricut blog today. I’m showing you how to Remove the Background on an Imported Image in Cricut Design Space. It’s pretty cool! I’m also showing you how I made this cute Pumpkin Patch sign. You can see how I did that here. :)

removing the background on an imported image

pumpkin patch header image

Enjoy these other pumpkin inspired crafts & recipes that I’ve shared in years past.
Click the picture for more details.

35  Pumpkin Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

15 Pumpkin Crafts at GingerSnapCrafts.com #pumpkin #crafts_thumb[1]

Over 10 Fall Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #fall #DIY #forthehome_thumb[2]

Enjoy the rest of your day. Annnnd don’t forget to check out my pumpkin patch sign tutorial. :)

removing the background on an imported image

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

Yum