Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Farmhouse Ladder for under $10 {tutorial}

DIY Farmhouse Ladder for under $10 {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Hello there! I’m just popping in really quick to let you know that I am over on the Life Storage blog this week. I’m sharing this oh so easy DIY Farmhouse Ladder that my hubby & I made for under $10. Eek! Isn’t that amazing? All you’ll need is three 2x4s, some wood stain & a Saturday afternoon. This ladder is perfect for holding your warm fall blankets & throws, & it’s fun to decorate as well. :)

$10 DIY Ladder at GingerSnapCrafts.com #farmhouse #DIY

You can get the full tutorial right here.

While you are there, check out these other fab farmhouse ideas I’ve shared at Life Storage. :)

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

DIY Farmhouse Bench

life-storage-modern-farmhouse-table

DIY Modern Farmhouse Table

DIY WIndow Box at Gingersnapcrafts.com_thumb

DIY Window Box

Click the pictures below for even more amazing farmhouse décor ideas!

10 Farmhouse Inspired DIY Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #DIY #farmhouse #forthehome

Over 12 Farmhouse Home Decor Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #farmhouse #homedecor #forthehome_thumb

How to Add a Little Farmhouse to Your Home at GingerSnapCrafts.com #farmhouse #forthehome

Annnnnd don’t forget to pop over to Life Storage to see how to make this ladder for under $10! Go here.

Let me know your favorite farmhouse décor trends in the comments below.

$10 DIY Ladder at GingerSnapCrafts.com #farmhouse #DIY

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

Yum