Ginger Snap Crafts: Modern Farmhouse Table

Modern Farmhouse Table

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Good morning! You guys! I haven’t been this excited about a project in a long, long, long time! ha! Annnnnd that’s saying a lot because I usually get pretty excited about my projects. :) This week over on the Life Storage blog I am sharing the full tutorial on how we made this beautiful Modern Farmhouse Table. This table was under $300 dollars (including the benches!), too. Annnnnd if you have been table shopping that is a steal!

life-storage-modern-farmhouse-table

It all started when my hubby & I started thinking about a new kitchen table. I’ll spill the beans soon as to why we want a bigger table! We found this one at IKEA (for $1600+!!!), and then I really loved this table from a Fixer Upper episode. So we kind of combined the elements of both for our table that seats 10! You can see how we made it right over here on the Life Storage blog. :)

life-storage-modern-farmhouse-table-collage

Don’t forget to stick around the Life Storage blog to see some of my favorite DIYs.
Click on the pictures for the tutorials. :)

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

DIY WIndow Box at Gingersnapcrafts.com_thumb

life-storage-mason-jar-luminaries-pinterest-image

Let me know what project YOU are excited about tackling! I’d love to hear. :)

life-storage-modern-farmhouse-table

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum