Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Bookshelf {tutorial}

DIY Bookshelf {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend! Last Friday I was over at the Life Storage blog. So I wanted to give you the heads up to pop over there & take a look at this super easy (& inexpensive!) DIY Bookshelf. This little bookrack will make it super easy to get your playroom organized & keep those books off the floor. To see how I made it click right here.

life-storage-DIY-bookshelf-1

While you are over at Life Storage, check out some of my favorite posts.
Click on the picture for the full tutorial. :)

life-storage-modern-farmhouse-table

life-storage-cedar-planter-box-4

life-storage-laundry

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

DIY WIndow Box at Gingersnapcrafts.com_thumb

Let me know what DIY project you’ll be tackling at your home soon! I’d love to hear.
Have a wonderful Monday! I hope your day is fabulous. :)

Go HERE to see how to make this easy bookrack!
Let me know if you try it or if you have any questions. :)

life-storage-DIY-bookshelf-1

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

Yum