Ginger Snap Crafts: Captain Underpants Treat Boxes {tutorial}

Captain Underpants Treat Boxes {tutorial}

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Snyder’s-Lance, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #Pop4Captain http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Good morning! Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie is coming to DVD on September 12th! Eek! Get excited. :) You can pre-order the movie right here. In the meantime, it’s time to get those movie night snacks ready and break out those popcorn recipes! Today I am excited to share these super cute Captain Underpants Treat Boxes with you! Let’s get started! :)

Captain Underpants Treat Boxes #popcornbox #movienight

popcorn box

I’ll get to our favorite movie time snacks in just a bit! Buuuuut first let me show you how to make these cute little treat boxes! :)

You will need:
color cardstock
white cardstock
underwear cut file and popcorn box cut file (Email me for the link!)*
black vinyl
electronic cutting tool
glue

*You also buy popcorn boxes & free hand some undies. It’s a pretty easy shape! :)

supplies for craft

First, I assembled my popcorn boxes.

craft 1

Make sure you glue the bottom really well. You don’t want your snacks falling out. ;)

craft 2

To make the undies, I cut out the black lines using vinyl & then stuck it on the white cardstock.

craft 3

I glued the undies to some colored cardstock to add some pizazz. ;)
How many times will I be saying undies in this post???!!! haha!

craft 4

Then I glued it right to the front of my popcorn box! Too cute!

craft 5

Then just repeat until you have enough popcorn boxes for all your kiddos.

craft 7

When we watch a movie, we HAVE to have popcorn. It’s just a must for movie night! Am I right? ha! So first, I filled the boxes with some yummy Pop Secret Movie Theatre Butter Popcorn. Pop Secret has that great butter taste. Yum! It’s delicious, & it’s a snack I feel good about sharing with my family. :)

lance and pop secret

Then I popped in a package of Lance Toast Chee Peanut Butter Crackers. Lance has been making these little cracker sandwiches for over a 100 years. Wow! You can’t go wrong with two awesome crackers on the outside & an incredible spread in the middle. Yum! These crackers are made with real peanut butter between crispy baked crackers, up to 5 grams of protein & no high fructose corn syrup. Lance provides a variety of sandwich crackers that are a tasty & satisfying snack solution for your family’s busiest school days. Annnnd they also make a perfect movie night snack!

popcorn box

I just love these single serve movie treat boxes!

popcorn craft

I sprinkled a few colored sprinkles on top of the popcorn just for fun!

movie night

What is your family’s favorite movie time recipes or snacks? I’d love to hear them. :)

pop secret

party ideas 
Are you excited for Captain Underpants now? I hope so! It is THE perfect movie for family movie night. It’s a movie with a lot of heart & outrageous humor that you & your kiddos will love. I also love the great friendship between Harold and George & their connection through a love of writing and creativity. It also features the incredible voice talents of Kevin Hart (George) and Ed Helms (Underpants and Krupp). Check out the trailer below. Enjoy! :)

By the way, I shopped at Walmart for the Pop Secret popcorn and Lance crackers. Annnnd the Captain Underpants DVD is will be available in Walmart stores 9/12! Buuuuut even better reserve your copy now by pre-ordering today! While supplies last. So hurry! Do your kiddos love Captain Underpants? Are you excited for the movie to come out on DVD? Let me know in the comments below!

Captain Underpants Treat Boxes #popcornbox #movienight

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

Yum