Ginger Snap Crafts: Toxic Treats Mason Jar {tutorial}

Toxic Treats Mason Jar {tutorial}

This Toxic Treats Mason Jar was first seen over on Eighteen25.

Toxic Treats Mason Jar Gift Idea GingerSnapCrafts.com

This Toxic Treat Mason Jar Gift Idea that would be THE perfect for a neighbor or for a favorite teacher or friend. Best of all, it only takes minutes to put together. Let’s get started!

Halloween Gift Ideas

For this project you will need:
this image at the Silhouette online store*
Silhouette
white vinyl
mason jar
Halloween scrapbook paper
twine
chalky finish paint
foam paint brush
fine sand paper
candy (I used purple gumballs from Target.)

*If you don’t own a Silhouette you could easily use a white paint pen or stickers.

toxic treats supplies

I measured my jar & cut a piece of vinyl to fit the front. I’m going to use this as a stencil. Apply it to the front of your jar.

mason jar crafts

Next, I gave my jar one coat of chalky finish paint. Let dry.

mason jar crafts for Halloween

Remove your vinyl stencil & then apply your vinyl lettering in it’s place. I distressed my jar with a small piece of fine sandpaper, too.

vinyl & mason jars

Fill with candy, cut a round piece of Halloween scrapbook paper to put inside the lid & tie on some twine.

Halloween Gift Ideas

neighbor gift #Halloween

This makes such a sweet & spooky treat for Halloween!


Enjoy these other cute & creepy neighbor gifts, too!

Bat Treat Boxes at GingerSnapCrafts.com

bat treat boxes

Spooky Candy Jar at GingerSnapCrafts.com #ducktape #fiskars #tutorial_thumb[1]

spooky candy jar

Halloween Treat Boxes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #lifestylestudios

Halloween treat boxes


Let me know what you love to give as spooky neighbor gifts below! I’d love to hear them.
Check out Eighteen25 for more fun Halloween ideas like this one. Enjoy!

Toxic Treats Mason Jar Gift Idea GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.