Ginger Snap Crafts: Skeleton Costume {tutorial}

Skeleton Costume {tutorial}

This DIY Skeleton Costume was first seen over on I Dig Pinterest.


Today I am so excited to be sharing the easiest & cutest Halloween costume ever! These DIY Skeleton Costumes are so adorable! Annnnd best of all, the kiddos can even get involved & help make their own costume. Let’s get started!

Supplies:
long sleeve black t-shirt
black leggings
this design from Silhouette
white vinyl
Silhouette

First, I cut out my vinyl using my Silhouette. Don't worry about using transfer tape over your vinyl. We'll just put them on like stickers in just a bit. Then have your kiddos get dressed in their all black outfits.


Then just stick on the vinyl. How simple is that? ;)


I told you this was the easiest costume ever! ha!


Check out some more fun DIY Halloween costume ideas. :)

Just click on the pictures below.
No Sew Bee Costume at GingerSnapCrafts.com #DIYCostumes #Halloween #bloghop
no-sew-dinosaur-costume-gingersnapcr[2]

Easy Mime Costume from GingerSnapCrafts.com #gingersnapcrafts #Halloween

9 Easy DIY Halloween Costumes at GingerSnapCrafts.com

15  DIY Halloween Costumes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features_thumb[1]

Click the button below for more fun Halloween ideas over at I Dig Pinterest.

Halloween-Extravanganza-Footer2

What are your kiddos going to be for Halloween?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below.

Check out these other fun costume ideas.



Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.