Ginger Snap Crafts: Farmhouse Picnic Table {tutorial}

Farmhouse Picnic Table {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Good morning! Today my kiddos have a teacher work day. So we have a free day! Eek! So excited! We are going on a hike & picnic in just a bit. The weather is absolutely gorgeous today! Speaking of picnics, I have been wanting a new picnic table for our deck for along time. Not a regular old picnic table, but one with benches. ha! I’m so excited that we finally tackled this project. Annnnnd today I am over on the Life Storage blog sharing our Farmhouse Picnic Table tutorial with you.

Farmhouse Picnic Table at GingerSnapCrafts.com

picnic table at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Extra seating is always a must! Especially at this time of year when the holidays are coming up & you have more guest in your home. I love having an extra spot to put people. ha! It also nice to have an outside table to carve pumpkins, work on craft projects or just hang out. :)

gingersnapcrafts.com table

This table was super quick to put together. My hubby & I did it all in one afternoon. I painted it that night & then gave it another coat of paint the next day. You can get the full tutorial (and my trick for staining the top) & the supply list right over {HERE} or simply click the image below.

picnic table tutorial at Life Storage Blog

Also, let me know in the comments below if you are a fan of the farmhouse look. I am starting to really love the look. I love how staining the top black & adding the numbers along the benches are easy ways to get that farmhouse feel. These simple touches make all the difference. :)

gingersnapcrafts.com

Let me know if you tackle this project. I’d love to hear how it goes! :)
Annnnd if you’d like to check out more weekend project ideas click the pictures below.

DIY WIndow Box at Gingersnapcrafts.com


DIY Farmhouse Bench

Now excuse me while I go pack a picnic! See you back here tomorrow! :)

Farmhouse Picnic Table at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.