Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #17

{wow me} wednesday #17

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday #17!

Last week’s features were all about summer…. now it’s on to fall!

The most viewed link from last week’s party was

Just Sew Sassy’s

Fall Decor Galore .

Beautiful!  Love the topiaries!

 I’ll be featuring some more of your fabulous link ups

at {take a look at you} on Thursday.

So make sure you check back to see

if it was YOU who made me say {wow}.

Now on to the party!

The “rules” are simple.

Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}

Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.

Must be something made by YOU.

Link up to your post, not your main blog.

{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}

Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!

 

Ginger Snaps

 

FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.

Also, my back to school link party is still open!  Link those ideas up {HERE}. 

Can’t wait to see what you link up!