Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #16

{wow me} wednesday #16

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday #16!  Wahoo!

Something tells me you guys are just not ready for summer to be over

because this week we had a TIE for most viewed link,

& they both have the word beach in the title….hmmmm…. very interesting!  :)

{Oh! I wish summer could stay, too.  Well, maybe not the 100+ degree weather!  That can GO!}

So here they are:

Beach Inspired Room Re-do

by Remodelaholic

and these gorgeous

Beachy Waves

by 20 Something

I’ll be featuring some more of your fabulous link ups

at {take a look at you} on Thursday.

So make sure you check back to see

if it was YOU who made me say {wow}.

Now on to the party!

The rules are simple.

Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}

Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog. {I’m not picky!}

Must be something made by YOU.

Link up to your post, not your main blog.

{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}

Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!

 
Ginger Snaps 
Can’t wait to see what you link up!

FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.

Also, my back to school link party is still open!  Link those ideas up {HERE}.