Ginger Snap Crafts: {pumpkin round up}

{pumpkin round up}

This past week I got to help Mandy with Sugar Bee Crafts out with her reader’s features. 

It was so much fun thought I’d share them over here, too!

 

This week my older kiddos were at school,

my 4 year old was at preschool,

so that left just me & my little man at home. 

We decided to go grocery shopping! 

As I was walking into the store I noticed pumpkins were out! Yippee! 

Here's a picture of my kiddos last year at our local pumpkin patch!  So fun!

 

You can do so many things with pumpkins...decorate with them, use them in recipes,

carve them, paint them, stack them...the possibilities are endless. 

Seeing the pumpkins really got me in the mood for fall, & so did these fabulous fall pumpkin ideas!

Check out these fun pumpkin features!

First up, pumpkin crafts!

Love these Slouchy Pumpkins from The Gunny Sack.  (Save those pumpkin stems!)

 

 

 

Check out this adorable button pumpkin from no other than A Pumpkin & a Princess!  So cute!

 

 

 

Love this Jack-o-lantern Wreath from Agape Love Designs.  Now wouldn't he be cute on your front door??

 

 

 

Love these pumpkins from the Creative Passage!  They were made from sweaters!  Amazing! 

100_1847

Aren't these little guys cute???  They are super easy to make, too. 

Happier Than a Pig in the Mud shares the tutorial here.

 

 

 

Love this super cute & fun pumpkin game from Oopsey Daisy.

 

 

 

Each of these pumpkin recipes looks delicious! Can't wait to try them all out!

 

Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake from Somewhere in the Middle

 

 

Pumpkin Bread from Truly Lovely

 

 

Pumpkin Soup with Italian Sausage from A Mom Not a Professional nor a Perfectionist

 

 

 Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins from Scout's Stitches

 

 

 

Need some more pumpkin ideas? 

 

Check out this fall round up at the Crafty Critique for some links to even more fabulous pumpkin fun.

 

 

 

If you were featured, feel free to grab a button!