Ginger Snap Crafts: fab friday {jewelry organizer}

fab friday {jewelry organizer}

 Now this project was SUPER easy...I didn't even take pictures of the step by step process
because it was that easy!  {I was inspired by this one by Kitty at a Law Student's Journey.}


I found two scrap pieces of wood we had lying around the garage,
then I had my husband route the edges.
I painted them, then "mod podged" some scrapbook paper on the front
& then attached some knobs I already had along the front. 
I also attached a leftover hook I had from a previous project.


That's about it.  {Total cost: ZERO dollars!} I already had everything!!! Wahoo! :)


I hung them in the my bathroom, then added my jewelry. 
{Sorry about the lighting in these pictures...it's terrible! :(}
The top one is for bracelets & rings, & the bottom one is for my necklaces.


I used the hook for my rings!  Love it!  Now my jewelry is so organized! Yeah! :)
Since we are talking about jewelry...thought it would be fun to feature some of my favorite pieces!


Who hasn't heard of The Vintage Pearl??!!! {If you haven't go check them out NOW! :)}
So love them.  I have several pieces from them.  Here are two of my favorites.
Love my family tree necklace {has all of our names & a little bird for each member of our family},
& my hubby {with a little encouragement from me ;)}
gave me this spinner ring with 7.8.94 {our anniversary} & together forever engraved on it..


I swapped both of these from whoopdwhoop
Love the CTR {Choose the Right} necklace from Robyn Bobbin
& the Luck Penny necklace from Michell at Girl in Air.


I think this one is my favorite.  It's a simple sterling silver ring from Lisa Leonard Designs.
It has mine & my husband name on it.  Simple & meaningful.  I wear this one almost everyday. :)

{Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry?}

Hope you all have a FaBuLoUs weekend!

 



I link up to several link parties throughout the week! {Thank you so much for hosting, ladies!}
You'll find a link to each of these fabulous blogs in my sidebar.