Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look {popcorn bowl}

take a look {popcorn bowl}

I'm so excited today to be guest blogging over
on Made it on Monday for Jill
who is having a blast at vacation bible school right now. :)

I'm sharing my tutorial on how to make {personalized dishwasher safe cups} for your family.
So it you missed my post on that one head over to Made it on Monday & check it out. :)

Since I love cast vinyl so much I couldn't resist sharing one more of my cast vinyl projects with you!
{Remember cast vinyl is super cool because it can be run through a dishwasher.  Sweet!}
The possibilities are endless!

Here's how I made this {super cute, easy & cheap} popcorn bowl.


I got my bowl for a dollar at Walmart! {Didn't I say cheap!?} :)
Then cut the word {popcorn} in cast vinyl using my Silhouette.


Applied the vinyl.
Remember my tip when working with cast vinyl.
Let the vinyl sit for 5-10 minutes before removing the transfer tape.
It seems to stick better that way.
Then take the transfer tape off nice & slow. :)


There you go!
A very cute {popcorn} bowl.


Wait!  Something is missing!
There it is- the popcorn!  Yum! :)


OK...I've got a BoNuS idea for you today!
{Look at this super cute gift idea!}
Add some microwave popcorn, some M&M's, fun tissue paper and a movie.
Tie it up in a gift bag with a ribbon & a tag.


There you go {movie night in a bowl}.
Enjoy!


{Since I had so much fun last week giving out some FrEe vinyl!}
The first 3 FoLlOwErs to comment on this post
{with their e-mail address so I can contact you!}
will receive the word {popcorn} cut in cast vinyl.
Then you can make your very own super cute popcorn bowl!

Don't forget!
Go enter my {USA block} giveaway.
Winner will be announced on SaTuRdAy!!!

Have a wonderful day!