Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #4

{wow me} wednesday #4

{Did you notice?}
Yes, this link party is going live a day early because this week
I'm co-hosting with Melanie from Reasons to Skip the Housework
Each Tuesday she host Tuesday Time Out over on her blog,
& I was delighted that I was chosen to co-host this week. 
So instead of my regular {wow me} wednesday party
we will be partying along with Melanie & her lovely followers.
{Sounds fun, right?}

Rules:
Following me {Ginger Snaps} &
my co-host {Reasons to Skip the Housework
is greatly appreciated. :)
Please link to the post - not your main blog address.
Please don't link up giveaways or shops -
this is for decorating, craft and food inspirations!
Comments are greatly appreciated - that way I can visit you back!

Last week's {wow me} wednesday was huge!
{180 link ups!} Wow!
Lots of great ideas were shared!  Thank you, thank you!
Loved looking at them & visiting some of your amazing blogs.

Last week's most viewed link
were these yummy cinnamon roll pancakes from Chef in Training!
Nikki, you've won a set of fancy rectangle chalkboard labels!
{I'll be contacting you soon!}



Remember this week's top viewed link will receive a set of
{fancy rectangle chalkboard labels} from my etsy shop.

I'll be featuring more of my favorites this week at
{take a look at you} thursday.
So make sure to check back to see if it was you who made me say wow!

Have fun!

Feel free to grab either of our buttons {or even better both. :)}

Ginger Snaps

Let's get this party started! :)