Ginger Snap Crafts: monday's mom {summer schedule}

monday's mom {summer schedule}

I love summer time.
I really do.
Each summer we have a summer schedule posted on the fridge.
A summer calendar all filled up with what we are going to do this summer.
We don't want to miss a thing!


I just met a new blog friend, Melissa, from over at the Pleated Polka Dot.
{She's actually my partner in the Craftaholic Anonymous handmade gift exchange!
I'm so excited!!! :)  Just started working on her homemade goody, too. :)}
OK...anyways back to the subject...summer time!
I was reading Melissa's blog the other day, and I came across this post.


She wrote about wanting to make sure her kiddos have an {intentional summer}.
"An {intentional summer} just means that you plan for things.  You make fun things happen." 


Love that! Making fun things happen.
Making fun summer memories.
Making sure we do everything that makes summer so special!


This summer our schedule is pretty simple.

Monday {Work in the Garden Day/family home evening}
Tuesday {Swimming}
Wednesday {Park & Library day}
Thursday {Swimming} gotta love our neighborhood pool :)
Friday {Fun Friday}
We go somewhere fun....zoo, museum, splash park, nature center, etc.


We also have a big family vacation coming up in July {So excited!},
along with family & cousins coming into town, camps & other summer goodness to enjoy.


I want to treasure every moment of  this {intentional summer}.

What are your summer plans?