Ginger Snap Crafts: fab friday {teacher appreciation gift}

fab friday {teacher appreciation gift}

Need an easy & cute idea for a teacher gift?


Then try this {fabulous} pencil holder!
This one is personalized with our school colors, name & mascot!
{Just think of all the different colors & styles you could do it in to match YOUR school!}


Best of all it was super easy,
and didn't cost me a thing.
{Just used what we already had around the house!}
Love how it turned out,
& hoping my kiddos {fabulous} teachers like it, too! :)

Here's how I made it:


1. Cut a two x four into 7 inch blocks.


2. Had the hubby drill some pencil sized holes along the top!


{Try to make sure they are all the same depth, so your pencils will be even.}


3. Painted the blocks black.
{I love this brand of paint!  It's the best!}


4. Applied my vinyl lettering.


Then the overlay.


5. Tied a bow around the top.


6. Stuck in my pencils.
 {How easy is that?}


All done!




Linking Up Here:
Visit thecsiproject.com