Ginger Snap Crafts: Top Ten Posts of 2020

Top Ten Posts of 2020

2020! Wow! What a year! I’m kind of at a lost at what to say about it! ;) Buuuut over all there were some very good moments this year, and I know we all learned & grew in ways we never imagined we would. Here’s to hopefully a much better 2021. :) Before we move on to a new year, it’s always fun to look back though. I always liked to revisit my posts from the year before moving on to the new year. So, here are my top ten posts of 2020. Thank you so much for supporting Ginger Snap Crafts over the years. I appreciate you! Enjoy! :)

Entry Way Organization

DIY Cedar Window Boxes

Paper Puppets

Resurrection Eggs

DIY Lawn Dice

DIY Teacher Sign

DIY Porch Refresh

DIY Personalized Back to School Labels

No Sew Fabric Pumpkins

DIY Hanging Canvas

DIY Christmas Sign

Jingle Pillow

Enjoy these other top posts from years past. Click the link or picture for more. :)

Top Posts of 2016

Top Posts of 2015

Top Posts of 2018

See all my top posts over the years right here.

Have a wonderful new year! I’ll see you back here next year for more fun! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.