Ginger Snap Crafts: 15 Christmas Ideas

15 Christmas Ideas

Merry Christmas! It’s almost here….just 22 days away! :) I hope you are busy getting everything ready & have a wonderful holiday with your family. I usually have a late night gift wrapping marathon on Christmas Eve. Buuuut this year my goal is to have everything wrapped weeks before. So I can go to bed early on Christmas Eve. I hope! I’ll let you know how that turns out. haha! I am done with my Christmas shopping. So that’s a big change from my usual. haha! Today I am excited to be sharing 15 Christmas Ideas that were linked up to last several {wow me} wednesday parties. This week’s party is still going on! Be sure to swing by to check out this week’s link ups. You can do that here. Buuuuut first check out this very festive feature post. Enjoy! :)

Repurposed Christmas Signs @ Interior Frugalista

Neutral Farmhouse DIY Christmas Décor @ Bird’s Party

Christmas Countdown Blocks @ She’s Crafty

3 Rings Paper Ornaments @ White House Crafts

Outdoor Christmas Gnomes @ Condo Blues

Reindeer Christmas Cookies @ She Saved

Advent Calendar @ White House Crafts

No Sew Christmas Gnomes @ Bird’s Party

Door Slat Tabletop Christmas Tree @ Interior Frugalista

Santa Mug Hot Chocolate Station @ Karin’s Kottage

Crochet Christmas Trees @ Annemarie’s Haakblog

Paper Punched Christmas Tree Art @ White House Crafts

Free Printable Christmas Bingo Game @ Easy Activities for Kids

Santa Beard Countdown to Christmas @ Easy Activities for Kids

Vintage Christmas Truck Sign

Enjoy these other fun Christmas inspired round ups! :) Click the picture or link for more!

20 Christmas Tree Ideas

8 Rustic Christmas Ideas

10 Free Christms Printables

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.