Ginger Snap Crafts: Duck Tape Bookmarks {tutorial}

Duck Tape Bookmarks {tutorial}

Thank you so much to Duck Tape for supplying product for this post. :)

Good morning! I hope you are having a fabulous week so far. Our fall colors have starting turning, and the weather is amazing. I love fall! Annnnnnd I love Duck Tape, too. I have done TONS of Duck Tape projects over the years, and my kiddos have done more than that! They love using Duck Tape everywhere! ha! Today I am excited to share this easy Duck Tape Bookmarks tutorial with you. This is one your kiddos will love. Let’s get started! :)

First of all, check out this fun Duck Tape that Duck Tape brand sent me! The llama one is so cute, & I love the other patterns, too. :)

For this project you will need:
Duck Tape (any kind!)
ruler
x-acto knife
mini hole punch
embroidery thread
vinyl lettering (optional)*

*I used this Design Space file for this project. So, if you have a Cricut you can grab them there.

First, you will roll out a little over 12 inches of Duck Tape (any design).

Then carefully fold it in half.

Next, trim your bookmark to 6 inches long using a straight edge & x-acto knife.

Punch a small hole in the top middle.

Tie a knot. All done! :)

Annnnd if you’d like a little bit more on your bookmark add a little bit of vinyl lettering. ;)

My kiddos love making these for themselves & their friends. :)

Enjoy these other fun Duck Tape projects. Click the link or the picture for all the details. :)

Spooky Candy Jar

Duck Tape Pencil Pouches

DIY Book Cover

Duck Tape Clutch

Flower Pot Embellishments

Cupid's Arrows

Glow in the Dark Pumpkin

What do you like to make with Duck Tape? Let me know! :)
Please pin this post for later!

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.