Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Halloween Treats

10 Halloween Treats

Hello there! Happy Friday! Halloween is sneaking up on us really quick! Eek! One more week. We are planning some fun Halloween at home ideas over here. We plan on having a spooky dinner with lots of homemade treats & costumes. :) Today I am excited to be featuring 10 Halloween Treats from some of you! All of these were linked up to last week several {wow me} wednesday parties. Hope you enjoy this adorably spooky & yummy feature post. Enjoy!

Halloween Candy Corn Jello Cups @ Bird’s Party

Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies @ Walking on Sunshine Recipes

Acorn Donut Holes @ Cook Clean Repeat

Pretzel Spider Webs @ Simple Joys

Ghost Meringue Cookies @ Drug Store Divas

Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes @ Walking on Sunshine Recipes

Easy Gourmet Caramel Apples @ My Home of All Seasons

Spooky Deviled Egg Spiders @ She Saved

Spider Pudding Cups

Mummy Jello Jigglers

Enjoy these other fun Halloween treats. Click the pictures for more! :)

10 Yummy Treats

12 Halloween Treats

10 Adorable Halloween Treats

15 Cute Halloween Treats

Cute Halloween Treats

Have a great weekend! See you back here next week. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.