Ginger Snap Crafts: 9 Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day

9 Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day

Hello! Can you believe it’s March??!! Wowzers!! This year is flying by!! :) St. Patrick’s Day will be here before you know it! I know everything is a bit crazy right now. It’s kind of weird to be talking about crafts & St. Patrick’s Day with so much uncertainty around us. Just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about you and your family, and I’m praying for everyone. In the meantime, crafts will definitely be my distraction! ;) Today I am excited to feature 9 Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day that were linked up to last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on so feel free to swing by & check out what everyone is linking up. If you are a blogger be sure to link up your latest projects & ideas. I’d love to see them & feature you, too! You can do that right here. Buuuuut first check out this very green feature post. :)

St. Patrick's Day Dessert Pretzels @ Organized Island

Shamrock Dice Game @ Grandma’s Ideas

Luck Faux Marquee Letters @ She’s Crafty

St. Patrick's Day Tablescape @ Bird’s Party

Lucky Shamrock Wall Hanging @ Décor Craft Design

Lucky Horseshoe

St. Patrick's Day Tee

DIY St. Patrick's Day Card

Enjoy these other very green crafts & desserts. :) Click the link below the picture for more.

10 St. Patrick's Day Ideas & Treats

Cute St. Patrick's Day Ideas

14 Green Things to Eat

Have a great weekend! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.