Ginger Snap Crafts: 9 Fruity Recipes

9 Fruity Recipes

Hello there! It’s my favorite day of the week! Eek! I get to feature some of your awesomeness! I think spring is my favorite! Our strawberry plants are just about to start growing again. Annnnd I can’t wait to have some fresh strawberries in just a few months. Today I am excited to be featuring 9 Fruity Recipes that were linked up to the last few {wow me} wednesday parties. Yum! Remember this week’s party is still going on so feel free to swing by & check out what everyone is linking up. If you are a blogger be sure to link up your latest projects & ideas. I’d love to see them & feature you, too! You can do that right here. Buuuuut first check out this delicious & colorful feature post. :)

Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies @ Kindly Unspoken

No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits @ Walking on Sunshine

White Grape Juice Punch @ Must Have Mom

Berry Smoothie @ Organized Island

Strawberry Jam No Churn Ice Cream

Vanilla Blueberry Breakfast Pops

Granola Parfait

Strawberry Shortcake Cinnamon Rolls

Raspberry Lemonade Slushie

Click the links below these pictures to find even MORE fruity recipes. Enjoy! :)

12 Fruit Recipes


Over 30 Fruity Recipes

12 Fruity Recipes

Over 25 Berry Recipes

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)
Be sure to check back in on Monday.
I’ll be participating in a fun blog hop celebrating craft week. Eek! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.