Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Under the Bed Storage Crates

DIY Under the Bed Storage Crates

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Good morning! One of my loves (after all things crafty!) is organization! I just love finding clever, fun & aesthetically pleasing ways to organize all the things. Recently I was over on the Life Storage blog sharing how we added TONS of storage under one of my kiddos’ beds. This is one of those projects that I asked myself why we didn’t do this years ago! It was so easy, looks amazing & these storage crates hold so much stuff! You can get the tutorial right here. Buuuuuut first, stick around for a little bit. I’m sharing some of my favorite organization posts with you, too! Keep reading, if you’re an organization junkie like me. ha!

DIY Under the Bed Storage

storage under the bed

Check out some of my favorite organization posts below. Click on the picture for more. :)

TONS of #organization ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com

TONS of Organization Ideas

10  Organization Tips at GingerSnapCrafts.com #organization #tipsandtricks_thumb[3]

10 Organization Tips

40  Ideas to Get YOU Organized at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features_thumb

40 Ideas to Get You Organized

Let me know your favorite organization tips in the comments below. I’d love to see them!

Annnnnnnd don’t forget to pop over to Life Storage
to check out this awesome way to add storage to your home!

DIY Under the Bed Storage

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

Yum