Ginger Snap Crafts: Giant Alphabet Sign with Cricut + Other Giant Projects that I love

Giant Alphabet Sign with Cricut + Other Giant Projects that I love

This post is brought to you by Cricut.

Hello there! Just popping in really quick to let you know that recently I was over on the Cricut blog sharing this Giant Alphabet Sign. We recently starting home schooling (gulp!), and I love this giant chalkboard inspired sign hanging in our school room. You can see the whole tutorial here & grab the cut file so you can make one, too. I’ll be sharing some of school room later on. It’s still a work in progress. ;)  I’m also sharing some links here of other favorite giant projects of mine. Enjoy!

giant alphabet sign #cricutmade #cricut #cricutmaker

Check out some of my other GIANT projects! Enjoy! :)

how to make a giant coloring page at  GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

How to Make a Giant Coloring Page

giant hello sign at GingerSnapCrafts.com #DIY #vinyl #gingersnapcrafts_thumb

Giant Hello Sign

How to Make a Giant Peg Board at GingerSnapCrafts.com #gingersnapcrafts #craft #storage_thumb

How to Make a Giant Pegboard

giant bubbles

How to Make Giant Bubbles

Click the picture below for some answers to your most common Cricut questions. :)

Answers to your most common Cricut questions at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cricut #cricutmade

Answers to Your Most Common Cricut Questions

Don’t forget to check out my lastest post over on the Cricut blog here.

giant alphabet sign

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

Yum