Ginger Snap Crafts: Light the World Ornament {tutorial}

Light the World Ornament {tutorial}

Good morning! I’m a few days late on mentioning this but better late than never, right? haha! Anyways, each year my church does a special Light the World campaign centered around sharing the love of Jesus Christ. They produce a calendar with something to do everyday during the month of December. It’s fun to do individually or as a family. This year they’ve added Light the World with Love which is just what this world needs right now ~ more love.  You can download the calendar and more right here. I teach a primary class at church which is the Sunday School for the kiddos. I made these Light the World Ornaments to hand out to my kiddos this Sunday along with a Light the World calendar. I thought they could hang the ornament on the tree as a reminder to do their light the world service each day. Let me show you how I made them. :)

To make these ornaments you will need:
a Cricut Joy (or other Cricut machine)
cutting mat
red removable vinyl
transfer tape
wooden ornaments (I found these a Hobby Lobby.)
red ribbon
scissors
this cut file from Design Space

This project is super easy! All I did was cut out the vinyl decals & then apply them to my ornaments. :)

Then I printed out the fun calendar. Now I’m ready to give these to my kiddos at church on Sunday. :)

Remember you can get your free Light the World with Love calendar right here.

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us here
.

Check out these other DIY ornament ideas. Click the pictures for the tutorials. :)


Wood Slice Ornaments

Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Ornament

Glitter Snowman Ornaments

Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.