Ginger Snap Crafts: 12+ 4th of July Ideas

12+ 4th of July Ideas

Good morning! We are about a month out from the 4th of July! Eek! The 4th is one of my favorite holidays! I love the fireworks, food, weather and of course, the crafts! This week I am featuring 12+ 4th of July Ideas that were linked up to the last {wow me} wednesday party. This week’s party is still going on right here. Be sure to check that out, and if you are a blogger, be sure to link up your latest ideas, recipes & projects. I’d love to feature you, too! Buuuuut first enjoy this very red, white & blue feature post. :)

Shiny Red, White & Blue Wreath @ Fresh Vintage by Lisa S.

Red Velvet Blueberry Parfaits @ Our Table for Seven

4th of July Cupcakes @ Walking on Sunshine

Patriotic Garland Dollar Tree Wreath @ Creatively Beth

4th of July Cookie Cake @ Walking on Sunshine

Dollar Store Patriotic Serving Bowl @ Building Our Hive

Dollar Tree Patriotic Love Bugs @ Creatively Beth

Dip Painted Patriotic Vase @ She’s Crafty

Patriotic Popcorn @ Building Our Hive

Flag Waffles @ Ann’s Entitled Life

DIY Patriotic Picket Fence Bunting @ Tee Diddly Dee

4th of July Fruit Pizza @ Everyday Savvy

Land That I Love Door Hanging

Enjoy these other 4th of July round ups! Click the link or picture for more. :)

Ten 4th of July Treats

4th of July Treats & Crafts

10 Ideas for the 4th

Have a wonderful rest of your week! Pin this post for later. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us here.

Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.