Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 End of Summer Ideas

10 End of Summer Ideas

Good morning! Whew! This summer has been a whirlwind! I’m tired. ha! My son got married a few weeks ago, & we have been busy non-stop since then. I’m kind of excited about back to school & having things settle down into a normal routine. Of course, I love summer & don’t want it to end. I know! What to do? I can’t have it both ways. ;) Buuuuut before summer ends check out these 10 End of Summer Ideas that would be perfect to do in the next week or two. Don’t forget to stop back tonight for the next {wow me} wednesday party. :) In the meantime, enjoy this fun summery feature post. :)

Pineapple Rosettes @ White House Crafts

Ice Cream Garland @ The Scrap Shoppe

Life is Sweet Watermelon Printable @ Tinsel Box

Pineapple Malibu Slushie @ Ann’s Entitled Life

Paper Sea Scallops @ White House Crafts

How to Build a Porch Swing @ Simply Designing

Homemade Rainbow Ice Pops @ Must Have Mom

Homemade Bubble Recipe @ Crystal & Co.

DIY Summer Tote @ Celebrating Everyday Life

Strawberry Banana Popsicles @ Mommy Evolution

Enjoy these other fun summer ideas! :)

6 Summer Projects

15 Summer Crafts

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.