Ginger Snap Crafts: Bunny Munch Popcorn {recipe}

Bunny Munch Popcorn {recipe}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WelcomeToFamilyNight #PeterRabbit #CollectiveBias

    Good morning! Whew! I am ready for the weekend! We have been working so hard on our new home & selling our current home. To say it’s been crazy around here is an understatement. We can do hard things! Right? ;) This week I decided to create a special movie night in the park for my kiddos. They have been so good about helping out during our move & keeping the house clean for all the showings. I thought they deserved a little bit of a break. ha! Plus Peter Rabbit Blu-Ray + DVD Combo is now available at Walmart. My kiddos LOVE that movie. We went & saw it when it came out, and we were excited to buy it & add it to our family movie night collection. It’s a fun movie that the entire family will love & watch over & over again! Today I’d love to share how easy it was to put together a family movie night, a yummy Bunny Munch Popcorn recipe & where you can get tons more Peter Rabbit inspired movie night ideas. Let’s get started! :)    

    Bunny Munch Popcorn at GingerSnapCrafts.com #popcorn #recipes

    Peter Rabbit

    Movie night just wouldn’t be movie night without popcorn. Am I right? It’s kind of a must have! ha! We love Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn because it is the only leading brand of microwave popcorn that has absolutely no artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes. I love feeding my family food that I can be comfortable with & that taste yummy. The kettle corn is amazing! Also, Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn has 0g trans fat per serving. Awesome! :)

    popcorn

    This popcorn is yummy & sweet. It’s a great dessert for your movie night! I’ll show you what we had for dinner in just a little bit. :)

    To make Bunny Munch Popcorn you will need:

    2 bags Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn (popped)
    1 bag white chocolate chips, melted
    chocolate covered fruit (found in the candy section at Walmart)
    yellow & red food coloring
    decorating bags
    twine

    First, you will pop your popcorn. Remove any kernels that didn’t pop. Next, melt your bag of white chocolate in the microwave. I cooked it on high for 30 seconds, stirred & then repeated until my chocolate was melted. Stir in food coloring. Then stir into the warm popcorn. Stir until popcorn is coated.

    popcorn recipe

    Stir in chocolate covered fruit. Bunnies love fruit, so I thought this was the perfect add-in. :)

    popcorn recipe for movie night

    I wanted my popcorn bags to look like a carrot. So I filled icing decorating bags with the “bunny munch”.

    movie popcorn

    Then tie the bag with green twine or ribbon. See…it’s a carrot. ha!

    movie popcorn peter rabbit

    Aren’t they cute? :)

    IMG_3244

    Since we were at the park, we watched Peter Rabbit on my laptop. Worked perfectly! I love that you get several versions of the movie with your purchase (DVD, blu-ray & digital).

    peter rabbit dvd

    We even had dinner at our movie night! Kid Cuisine serves up my kiddos’ all-time favorite meals. They are so easy to prepare. It makes them the perfect choice for a movie night! My kids especially love the Kid Cuisine All Star Chicken Breast Nugget Meal. Who doesn’t love chicken nuggets? The cookie spoon is kind of cool, too! ;) 
      kid cuisine

    Most of these meals have a full serving of veggies, too. I love that! They are so easy to put together on those busy nights, and they are perfect for movie night! Your kiddos will love them & their tummies will be full, too!

    kids meal

    Awwww! Look at my kiddos enjoying Peter Rabbit. So cute! Whether it's a family movie night during the week (or at the park!) or celebrating a special event like Mother's Day, the last day of school or a birthday, Peter Rabbit is a fun movie for the whole family. Your whole family will love it! I promise! Have you seen it yet? :)

    movie night

    Remember you can find everything you need to make your family movie night ah-mazing at Walmart!

    Movie Night with Peter Rabbit at Walmart

    Being together as a family & enjoying a movie together is one of my family’s favorite things. Planning a whole evening around it gives us more family time & time to relax & enjoy being together. With Peter Rabbit, Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn and Kid Cuisine, everything is covered! It makes family movie night easy! Try it! :)

    Peter Rabbit

    Be sure to check out these other fun Peter Rabbit inspired movie nights right here. :)
    Let me know your favorite ideas in the comments below.

    Bunny Munch Popcorn at GingerSnapCrafts.com #popcorn #recipes

    Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
    If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

    post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

    Yum