Ginger Snap Crafts: Turn an Old Door Into a Beauty Organizer

Turn an Old Door Into a Beauty Organizer

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Good morning! I’m just popping in really quick to let you know that today I am over on the Life Storage blog sharing how I turned an old door into a beauty organizer for my teenage daughter’s room. :) You can see the easy how to right here. Have you ever used an old door in your home décor? I’d love to hear your creative ideas, too!

life storage turn an old door into a beauty organizer

I’ve shared some of my favorite projects over on Life Storage like this blanket ladder. Blanket ladders are so trendy right now with all the farmhouse décor out. See how I made mine for under $10! (Click the picture below for the tutorial.)

life-storage-blog-DIY-blanket-ladder-pinterest-image

If you’re short (like me!) this handy step stool would be perfect for your pantry! I love ours. See how to make one over on Life Storage by clicking the picture below.

life-storage-blog-kitchen-step-stool-pinterest

Annnnnd I love, love, love our huge farmhouse table. It has plenty of room for family & friends, and you can build one in just one weekend. Click the picture below to see how we made ours, so you can too! :)

life-storage-modern-farmhouse-table

Adding shiplap to a space in your home is also an easy weekend project to tackle. I love how bright our master bathroom is now with shiplap on the walls. :) See how easy it is to do by clicking the picture below.

life-storage-DIY-shiplap-wall

Of course, don’t forget to check out my new tutorial, too!

pinterest image

Let me know what you think in the comments below. :)
Have a fabulous weekend!

life storage turn an old door into a beauty organizer

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

Yum