Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Rustic Pallet Crate {tutorial}

DIY Rustic Pallet Crate {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Good morning! How are you? Did you survive Christmas? ha! I love Christmas, but it can be a little bit stressful. ;) I’m ready to relax & possibly tackle some organization projects around our house once the kiddos go back to school next week. I love finding creative ways to store things around my home. That’s why I love this DIY Rustic Pallet Crate! You can use it to store extra pillows & blankets, toys, shoes or even in the pantry or mudroom. Annnnd best of all. it cost nearly nothing to make! It’s made up of mostly pallet wood that you can usually find for free. Yay!

DIY Rustic Pallet Crate at LifeStorage #lifestorageDIY

I’m sharing the tutorial over on the Life Storage blog today right >>>>  here.

While you are over at Life Storage, be sure to check out some of my favorite projects.
Click the picture to be taken to the full tutorial.

life-storage-blog-pinterest-image

life-storage-blog-pinterest-image

life-storage-blog-DIY-blanket-ladder-pinterest-collage

Have you ever made anything out of pallet wood? Let me know in the comments below. :)
Let me know what projects you are excited about tackling in the new year, too! Happy New Year!

life-storage-pinterest- image

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

Yum