Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #2

{wow me} wednesday #2

Welcome to the second addition of {wow me} wednesday!
Thank you all for making last week a huge success.
{We had almost 60 link ups! Wow!}
I loved looking at all your link ups & visiting your blogs.
You guys are amazing and so talented.
{Thank you, Thank you!}
The most view linked was...
{drum roll please}
with her adorable Princess Stockings.


Emilee, you have won a set of fancy rectangle chalkboard labels from my etsy shop.
{I'll be contacting you very soon!}

Thursday I'll be featuring some of my favorite links.
{So check back to see if it was you that made me say wow!}

Reminders:
Just about anything goes. :)
{recipes, crafts, fun things to do with the kids,
organizing tips, home improvements....& so on}
Remember at each Wednesday's link up party in June
the person whose link has the most views will receive a
set of fancy rectangle chalkboard labels from my etsy shop.
So the more you link up, the better chance you have of winning! :)

Here's the run down:
1. Must be made by you.
2. Link up to your specific post {not your main blog}.
3. Please post my button on your post or link back to Ginger Snaps on your sidebar so more people can join in the fun. :)
4. Visit some of the other link ups and leave them a comment! {We all love comments!}
5. Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {It's easy just click the follow button on the left.} Thank you!

Grab a button & let's party!

Ginger Snaps