Ginger Snap Crafts: 9 Sweet Treats

9 Sweet Treats

Good morning! I hope you all are staying warm & healthy. Today is my oldest daughter’s birthday! Yay! So happy birthday day to her. :) I thought it would be a good time to feature some yummy recipes. These 9 Sweet Treats would be perfect for your Valentine’s Day party in a few weeks. Remember this week’s {wow me} wednesday party is still going on. Be sure to link up your latest projects and recipes. I’d love to see them, and possibly feature you, too. You can do that here. But first check out this delicious feature post. Enjoy! :)

Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies @ Walking on Sunshine

Chocolate Dipped Pretzels @ Premeditated Leftovers

Marble Iced Sugar Cookies @ A Magical Mess

Pink Ombre Spritz Cookies @ Flour On My Face

Valentine's Cocoa Bombs @ Organized Island

Brownie Cake Pops @ The Happy Mustard Seed

Slow Cooker Chewy Dump Cake @ Cincy Shopper

Unicorn Poke Cake @ A Magical Mess

Enjoy these other yummy Valentine inspired treats round ups! :) Click the link or picture for more.

Sweet Valentine Treats

12 Valentine Treats

10 Valentine Treats

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us here.

Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.