Ginger Snap Crafts: Sweet Valentine Treats

Sweet Valentine Treats

Good morning! Valentine’s Day will be here really soon! Eek! Isn’t this year flying by? January is almost over. Crazy! I need to get busy planning a fun day Valentines Day for my kiddos & packages for my older kids. My two younger kiddos are already planning on having a Valentine’s party. :) We plan on making a yummy Valentine treat or two, of course. So, today I am excited to share these Sweet Valentine Treats with you that were linked up at the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party will start tonight at 7 pm central. I know you’ll want to to swing by & check that out then. If you are a blogger, I hope you link up your latest ideas. Buuuut first enjoy this yummy heart filled feature post. :)

Heart Shaped Oreo Truffles @ Walking on Sunshine

Patchwork Valentine Cookies @ Karin’s Kottage

Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats @ Fat Dad Foodie

Raspberry Dessert @ Organized Island

Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies @ Walking on Sunshine

Valentine Hot Chocolate Bombs @ Howling at the Moon

Enjoy these other yummy Valentine treats. Click the picture or link for more. :)

12 Valentine Treats

10 Valentine Treats

10 Valentine Treats & Sweets

Hope you have a wonderful day! See you back here tonight. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.