Ginger Snap Crafts: 6 Red, White & Blue Ideas

6 Red, White & Blue Ideas

Good morning! Well, this year is flying by! It’s June already! I think I say that every year, but this year I really mean it. ha! ;) My son just got home from his two year mission this week. Yay! I am so excited that we will all be together this 4th of July. It is one of my favorite holidays. I’ve already told my kiddos that when they are grown & have families of their own we are always going to get together on the 4th of July! So they’d better mark their calendars. ha! Today I’ve rounded up 6 Red, White & Blue Ideas that were linked up to the last two week’s {wow me} wednesday parties. This week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & check that out here. Buuuut first enjoy this patriotic feature post! :)

6 Red, White & Blue Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #4thofJuly #patriotic #redwhiteandblue

patriotic-hoop-art

Star Pattern Hoop Art @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor

Patriotic-picnic-crate-military-holiday-July-4th-red-white-and-blue-DIY-decor-Knick-of-Time (1)

Pallet Wood Picnic Crate @ Knick of Time

How-to-Make-Americana-Placemats-with-Chalk-Couture-3

Americana Placemats @ Create & Babble

Patriotic-labor-Day-BBQ-easy-DIY-wreath-2-H2OBungalow

Patriotic Wreath @ H2o Bungalow

diy-window-planter-box

DIY Window Flower Box @ The Scrap Shoppe Blog

quilted patriotic coasters

DIY Quilted Patriotic Coasters @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor

Click the pictures below for even more red, white & blue ideas! :)

15 Red, White & Blue Treats at GingerSnapCrafts.com #redwhiteandblue #recipes_thumb[4]
15 Red, White & Blue Ideas

13 Red, White & Blue Ideas & Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #4thofJuly #patriotic #redwhiteandblue_thumb[2]

13 Red, White & Blue Ideas & Projects

14 Patriotic Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #redwhiteandblue #4thofJuly_thumb[1]

14 Patriotic Ideas

Thanks so much to everyone who shared their ah-mazing ideas! :)

6 Red, White & Blue Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #4thofJuly #patriotic #redwhiteandblue

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum