Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {organize it}

take a look at you {organize it}

Take a look at just some of the lovely link ups
we had at last week's {wow me} wednesday link up party.
{This week I went with the theme of organize it.}
Love all of these {fabulous} ideas! :)
Ladies, do you make house calls? ;) 
I could use the organizing help!


I so need this.  I'm always losing my keys!
Laugh, Love and Craft's


Need something to help control the clutter?
You'll love Two Much Time on my Hands'


Need a summer calendar to organize all of your fun activities?
Then you'll love Simply Crafty's

DSC02922

And here's another {fabulous} calendar from
Preschool Alphabet by Linsy with her

IMG_6929

Need a way to organize the kiddos this summer?
Check out Designer Garden's {chore sticks}.

IMGP0518

Loving this {storage bin re-do}
by Welcoming Spirit.


How neat & organized this looks!
O. Alouette's

chalkboard2

I saved my favorite for last!
This amazing {kitchen chalkboard}
from Libbie Grove Design.

Thanks ladies for linking up. :)
If you were featured please fill free to grab a button.

Ginger Snaps

Remember there is still time to link up to this week's party!
Just click the link at the top of my blog!

{Thanks, everyone!}